Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Find the right Insulation for your Kelowna Home

TLC Energy Solutions provides Insulation services for all home and Business applications with three choices:
  • Batt Insulation: Used in our walls, ceilings and floors for years this product is great for almost any application.

  • Blown Insulation: Used in our attics for complete coverage of every crook and cranny this 100% recycled product is sure to keep heating costs down. *Important note: There is no such thing as to much insulation…the more the better! Code is just the Minimum!

  • Reflective Foil Insulation: Hands down the best Insulation on the market today! This revolutionary NASA designed product is making its way into homes and businesses and reducing energy costs up to 40%. Available in multiple applications: Vapour Barrier, House Wrap, Concrete and radiant floor heating, pools, attics, crawl spaces, metal buildings, post and frame, Garages, hot water tanks and much more.

If you have a project that needs insulation, we have a product to suit your needs.


Terry Laurin
www.tlces.com
250-215-8020
“Helping you become Energy Efficient”

2 comments:

  1. How to Choose Best and Cheap Commercial Ceilings Perth and Ceilings Insulation, Gyprock in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Batt Insulation - Blown Insulation - Reflective Foil Insulation